



My Sister and I are now talking free on Messenger, how cool is that?
And we each have a web cam, and I can see there new Puppy (Pug) Snort.
She is so cute I Will include her picture. My Sis also found we can share photo's on Messenger, I sound like a teenager? Right? All these new inventions these old folks are figuring out. That the young en's have known forever. Well kids it's new to us. And old news to you. LOL
She also down loaded her pics off her camera and they all down loaded on Messenger, so I was able to choose what pics I wanted and will include some of her sunset pics they are really good.
And we each have a web cam, and I can see there new Puppy (Pug) Snort.
She is so cute I Will include her picture. My Sis also found we can share photo's on Messenger, I sound like a teenager? Right? All these new inventions these old folks are figuring out. That the young en's have known forever. Well kids it's new to us. And old news to you. LOL
She also down loaded her pics off her camera and they all down loaded on Messenger, so I was able to choose what pics I wanted and will include some of her sunset pics they are really good.



No comments:
Post a Comment