Today is my One Year Anniversary, since I quit Smoking. And that is a big deal to me.
If I can do it Anyone can. I really hate the way they smell, and the cost alone
is crazy. I still want one once in awhile but that's not going to happen.
And when I think of how tied down the smokes made me that was crazy to.
I do not have that crutch, and love it. It was hard and probably always will be.
I have talked to people that quit years ago and they still want one, so I realize that
It will be a life time fight at times, And I will not be foolish and try just one.
Chantex is what I used to help and I quit taking it after six weeks, it really did help me,
so if you are ready to quit, just do it. And know it's hard but worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment