Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Great B-Day

I had a Great B-Day, Went Shopping with Two of my Friends, had Lunch and went and seen,
Marley & Me the Show was very good, except the end all us Girls cried and I didn't bring enough tissue's.
This movie is so real to life, about the relationship, with animals, I think they needed the Dog Whisperer to help them train the dog, but that was the comedy in the movie." So in reality the dog was an actor," right?

Most of my family called me and they always do.

So it was a Great B-Day, my Hubby woke me up this Morning with kisses, need more B-Days, lol
Just kidding, of course he is Great.
Great, Friends, and Family what more could a Girl want? Nothing just more time to enjoy each and every one of them. But we live away from each other most of us. So when we can get together it's Great.

I do appreciate them all, and will try to be a better about letting them all know how much I love, and miss them all when there not around.

Thanks Everyone for a Great Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: