http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/
We heard about this Today, and this is Completely Unthinkable, And the only way I know to help is ask for it. And I will start at the Top. I sent this about 30 Minutes ago, hope to here from the White House.
Dear Mr. President,
Our Family needs your help, We have Family that live in Mexico, the state of Chihuahua. And my Aunt's young son was Kidnapped for ransom for One Million Dollars, by the Drug Cartel, that's what were being told.
That the Cartel is Kidnapping People and holding them for Ransom and making the Families Smuggle Drugs across the Border for Ransom.
Our Family wasn't given a lot of Details Yet. But if Children are being held for Ransom like we just learned that my Aunt Ramona's Son is, then our Family and other Families need help. We can't fight these Drug Lords. This is Very Scary. What can we do?
Please help stop this Madness. I have sent this link to family members that hopefully can give you more information.
Sincerely
My Name
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment