I hope you like the recipes, I have been putting on my Blog. (LET ME KNOW PLEASE)
I made the Moo Shu Noodles tonight, and it was really good, I also used button mushrooms instead. Once again Smiths didn't carry, shiitake mushrooms, and I already had fresh (button mushrooms.)
I am into learning to cook, better healthy meals. Whole Wheat Pasta, low Fat & Low Calorie, Meals.
And I have lost a few pounds in the last 3 weeks with diet.
I fix alot of Popcorn, 94%, butter free. Low Calorie. Great Munchie Satisfying snack.
And Sugar Free Chocolate Jello Pudding, with light Cool Whip, or Light Yogurt.
Fat Free Cream Cheese, on my Sandwiches replaces, Mayo or Salad Dressing. And tastes Great.
( Some Fat Free Foods, have more Calories then Light Foods. So depending on what your trying to cut Fat or Calories. May help you Decide on what works best for you. But I am also trying to Lower my Cholesterol with diet. I have been getting from the Deli Turkey Pastrami and use it for alot of different things. Sandwiches yes and also as a breakfast Protein with mushrooms, onions, salsa, scrambled with egg beaters. The egg beaters substitute has very few Calories, and no Cholesterol. Corn Tortillas also have fewer Calories then the Wheat but I will use fat free Cheddar Cheese and put a little on a Tortilla, add the egg beaters scramble and top with a little more cheese and heat till the Tortilla is crisp. (BREAKFAST PIZZA) yes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment